2 Things Brokers/Agents Must Do NOW
With Medicare’s Annual Enrollment Period in full swing, this is your time to shine. Your earnings at this time will directly depend upon the steps you take to reach out to your target audience, connect with them, and demonstrate your ability to help them choose a plan. So with Medicare AEP ending in just a little over a month, look over these checklists to make sure you’re taking advantage of every possible tool in your toolbox.
Getting to know your target audience. Selling works best when you understand the needs and concerns of your target audience. So take these steps to understand Medicare beneficiaries better:
- Consider their age (65 and up), location, and other features.
- Take some time to research common concerns and questions they might have.
- Look into your competitors; what are they doing to appeal to this audience?
- Add marketing events to your calendar so you don’t miss any opportunities.
- Reach out to current clients.
- Continue educating your audience via regular blogs and emails.
- Make sure all of your marketing materials are compliant.
Review your tools and resources. If you’re partnered with us, make sure you’re taking full advantage of all the tools and resources we have to offer you. Have you used the following lately?
- Coordinated Certification Training & Support
- Compliance & Allegation Support
- Submission Department
- Contracting Team
- Marketing Department
- Event Reporting & Coordination
- Access to Carrier Supplies and Sales Kits
- Agent Portal & CRM with Online Enrollment
This is a hectic time, so use these checklists to make sure you haven’t forgotten anything. And remember, ongoing support is the whole point of our partnership! If you have questions or need help with any part of your marketing strategy, give us a call. We can help you troubleshoot your techniques and hone your marketing and selling programs to perfection.